BannerFans.com

Monday, October 18, 2010

Wow, time really does fly

I can't believe it has been sooooo long since I posted here. I guess life gets in the way sometimes, and that seems to have been happening an awful lot!!


Spending time with my crafty bits and pieces has been a very scarce thing for me this year. Since the chaos has started to settle, I have decided to be really good and complete a few of the UFO's that have been floating around here. I will post pictures of them when they are done, and hopefully that will keep me motivated. There are always so many lovely things to make, and I need to remind myself that they don't all need to be done at once ... it's going to be really hard trying remembering that .. LOL ..


I am super proud of my daughter Tiffany who has just completed her Certificate III in Children's Services. She's only 17, so that is a huge achievement for her. She's starting Diploma next year so that will keep her busy for 2 or 3 years, and then another 2 years at Uni for Early Childhood. She loves it, so that is a wonderful motivation.
I
Well, off to get some crafty stuff done. I try to do most things by hand, but I'm going to have to get the sewing machine out tonight. Sewing machines and I don't always see eye to eye, so it's always an adventure.

Happy stitching :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment